“That Which We Call a Rose…”


I have been reminded by media and retail these last few days, or maybe “bombarded” is the proper term, that Valentine’s Day is fast approaching.

Of course for us gents, that means sending flowers, chocolates, stuffed animals and anything else that the marketing machine can dream up. I have already covered the gourmet chocolate part in a previous blog, so check there for our recommendations regarding the sweet tooth.

Being the occasional romantic-sappy type, I always send some nice long-stemmed red roses to the wife. Unfortunately, sometimes the results from the vendor aren’t always favorable. Maybe the roses don’t look of quality or last very long. Occasionally a shipping issue may arise. And of course, especially this time of year, the product can be priced at a substantial premium.

Fortunately for me, and now for you, I seem to have remedied all of the above listed issues…

Great customer service, excellent shipping reliability, reasonable pricing, and my wife assures me that the flowers are of excellent quality! I now use them for my all-occasion flower shopping.

There you have it! Give them a try. I think you will approve.

And for the Shakespeare quote from Romeo and Juliet

“What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.”