Happy 500… and Counting!



500 can be a daunting number.

500 more miles to drive!  500 days until (insert anticipated event here).  And then there’s the old grade school classic “I will not throw spitballs in class” 500 times...!

Would you believe I never had to sharpen a pencil for that last one?     ;-)
What’s with all this 500 hundred crap-ola, you might ask?

Today I am marking a small milestone, and quite frankly just thought I would share and say thank you!
Several years ago, as a component of my Luxury Consulting business, I endeavored to add blogging to the portfolio.  A keystroke or million later, here I am at 500 articles.  Turns out it has been unexpectedly rewarding for me.  I have always enjoyed writing to a certain degree, despite the fact that with every blog post, I realize my 12th grade English teacher is surely writhing in agony in her grave.  Hey teach, don’t take it seriously.  These aren’t novels for crying out loud!

What I have begun to realize over time is that I really enjoy educating people.  Whether through the written word or conversation, my satisfaction is the same.  I believe that to be a big proponent to me getting into the consulting business in the first place. 
Do what you enjoy, right…?

So, without further ado and from the bottom of my heart…   To all of my family, friends, followers, clients, business associates and miscellaneous glitterati…   As of noon PST today, 112,586 of all ‘yall…
Thank you…!

I’ll see you at 1,000…
Cheers!



Marty Feldmann, The Connoisseur, is the highly sought after consultant who assists businesses and individual clients with the acquisition of the finer things life has to offer.  Whether you are planning a weekend getaway to wine country, selecting audio equipment to outfit your home, planning your dream vacation or purchasing your ultimate transportation, Marty is your personal connection to the good life…

Marty can be contacted at:   916.952.9529    Marty@ConnoisseurCorner.com